
We made the annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch this past weekend to pick out some future Jack O' Lanterns. Mia mostly rode around in the stoller having a good time, while Kaitlyn checked out all of the sites.

First we hit up the big jumper slide (check out the video below). Somewhat shockingly to me, Kaitlyn wanted to go on the mega slide by herself. The big problem was that she couldn't climb the big cargo net to get to the top. In comes Daddy to save the day and hoist her on my shoulder to the top. She had such a good time when we got the bottom, the first words were "Lets go again", and we did :D.
Next up was the petting zoo. Shelly and Kaitlyn did the petting, while Mia and I did the watching. Kaitlyn hugged goats, chased birds, held a baby chicken, she likely would have pet a tiger if they had one (I think its due to the fact she has a German Shepperd at home she doesn't fear animals much).

Then we took photos amongst the pumpkins. Mia got in a few of those shots. Finally we picked out our pumpkins, I grabbed one huge one, I will post a picture of it carved up later in the week, and Kaitlyn grabbed 2 mini pumpkins, one for her and Mia.

Overall a great day, looking forward to Halloween this weekend!
-Adam

No comments:
Post a Comment